Innovation | Articulation | Technology
Welcome to the IAT 2016 Information Page!
In coordination with the EdTechTeam, we are using Sched.org for registration and session selection. Classified staff may sign up for relevant sessions in coordination with her/his site administrator. Certificated Staff, if you are not attending IAT 2016, please enter your absence(s) in AESOP. Please see below to register for sessions:
- Please visit https://srcscustomsummit2016.sched.org
- Click "Log In" in the upper right corner
- Enter your SRCS email address and use the password that was included in the introductory email. (Please note that personal email addresses will not be recognized.)
- After logging in, please review and select the sessions of interest. Your selections will be automatcally saved.
- Please select "Welcome/Keynote" session. This is a general session for everyone in the SRHS Auditorium.
- Certificated Staff - Please select one session of "Illuminate Education's DnA" and four Google sessions.
Registration Instructions with screenshots
Child Care is available through the City of Santa Rosa Parks and Recreation Department. Child care will take place Howarth Park and is available through sign-up. There are 60 slots available for each day of IAT 2016. Childcare will be provided between 7:30a-5:30p on each day.
Parents must register their children in person at one of the following sites:
- Finley Center - 2060 College Avenue
- Steele Lane Community Center - 415 Steele Lane
*When registering please identify yourself as a Santa Rosa City Schools employee.
EdTechTeam - Demo Slam!*
*This is an optional/voluntary session at the conclusion of Day
Please join us for a Demo Slam session modeling some of your favorite tools, features, and inspiring ideas for educational work. This voluntary session features ideas presented in a timed competition style format between presenters and the winner is voted on by you the audience. The best part about the Demos Slam is the chance to win awesome Google prizes.
Certificated Staff - If you are not attending IAT 2016, please enter your absence(s) in AESOP.
Carpooling is encouraged! Parking at Santa Rosa High may be difficult with so many attendees.
Lunch is on your own.
Water stations will be strategically placed throughout the SRHS campus. Be sure to bring a water bottle. Light snacks will be provided.
- Please bring your own technology device.
August 11, 2016
8:00 - 9:45
General Session - Welcome and Keynote (Santa Rosa High Auditorium)
9:45 - 10:00
10:00 - 12:00
12:00 - 1:00
Lunch on your own
1:00 - 3:00
3:15 - 4:15
Optional/Voluntary - EdTechTeam Demo Slam!
August 12, 2016
8:00 - 10:00
10:00 - 10:15
10:15 - 12:15
12:15 - 1:15
Lunch on your own
1:15 - 3:00
If you have general questions about IAT 2016, please contact Lori Flanigan - firstname.lastname@example.orgIf you have technology questions about IAT 2016, please contact Liz Donati - email@example.com