RESOURCES FOR EMPLOYEES IMPACTED BY THE FIRES
1. CSEA Members may contact Chapter President, Tammy Affonso at (707) 547-7986 for information and process on obtaining financial assistance through CSEA.
CSEA 75 and SRCS have set up a Temporary Fire Relief Bank (TFRB) program to help CSEA 75 members who have been affected by the fires.If you wish to donate a Personal Illness/Personal Necessity day(s) or Vacation Time to the TFRB, please fill out the attached "CSEA 75 Temporary Fire Relief Bank Donation Form" and send it to Renee Jackson, Human Resources by Sunday, December 31, 2017. CSEA 75 Temporary Fire Relief Bank Donation Form 10-20-17.pdf
If you have lost your home due to the recent fires and would like to request days from the Temporary Fire Relief Bank, please use the following form to make the request. Request Forms may also be returned to Renee Jackson. TFRB Withdrawal Form - CSEA 75.pdf
2. For all employees who have lost eyeglasses or other vision products as a result of the fires, click here VSP.pdf to see the assistance offered by VSP. (You do not need to be a current member of VSP to receive certain levels of assistance).
3. CVT has released information about their health plans as well as EAP (Employee Assistance Plan) information available. Here is the document: CVT Information.pdf
4. SRTA Members:
- Here is a link to the SRTA webpage with all of this following information: https://www.wearesrta.org/
- Here is a link to our YouCaring donations page for people to make donations to teachers: https://bit.ly/SRTAfund
- Here is a link for SRTA members who have been evacuated or who have lost their homes to sign up for micro grants. CTA is offering up to $3000, and SRTA is offering up to $500 more. We are going to start get money in our members' hands this afternoon. We are consolidating into one quick form so we can expidite the payments.
5. FREE Laptops for those who have lost them duirng the fire: Starting today, any SRCS staff member who lost their home in the fires can call the Volunteer Center of Sonoma County at 707-890-8882, leave their name and number and a representative from the VC will call back to arrange pick-up of a free laptop.
6. EAP PLAN - IS NOW SET UP FOR All Certificated, Management, Supervisory and Confidential Employees: The District has set up an Employee Assistance Plan through Magellan Health. It is now ready for use. All employees listed above and CSEA employees who do not have CVT Insurance are eligible. (CVT has its own plan. See #3 above). For information on the Magellan EAP, click on the EAP Flyer: 7. EAP flyer.pdf
At Santa Rosa City Schools, we use the BenefitsCONNECT System as our enrollment and benefits maintenance system. You may access the BenefitsCONNECT system by clicking on the Logo above. To access a benefitsCONNECT Guide, please click on this link: benefitsCONNECT Walkthrough 2017-2018.pdf
For links to the individual benefit providers or websites, see
Kaiser Programs/Services/Maps (Flyers with Instructions)
CVT Chiropractic Plan
Life Insurance Plan - Via Mutual of Omaha (Group Number: G000B6QQ)
Section 125, HSA and Flex Plans
CalSTRS and PERS Links
403(b) and 457 Plans
Other Plans and Information
Health Care Reform Notices